Do you know that according to the Law on Private Security you are obliged to have a Risk Assessment?
The goal of risk assessment is to present to the client the degree of risk to which persons, their property and business are exposed.
In this way, the user of the service has an insight into all potential unwanted events as well as the consequences in the case of their occurrence.
The information obtained from the analysis is further used to suggest the best possible security solution to the user.
The Risk assessment in the protection of persons, property and business is made according to the standard of the series SRPS A.L2.003.
Read more about our authorized risk managers on the website www.riskmanager.rs.
Risks analysisis is performed in the following areas:
- of general business activities;
- for safety and health at work;
- legal risks;
- of illegal actions;
- of natural and other disasters
- of non-compliance with standards;
- of the environment;
- in human resource management;
- in the field of information-communication-telecommunication systems;
Watchout Security has been developed
a risk assessment information system that is the only one that enables to manage risks in your company.
Ten reasons why we need to do a risk assessment:
- simplicity and ease of data entry,
- speed and accuracy of entered data processing,
- data updating in risk assessment,
- 100% compliance with the requirements of the standard according to which the assessment is performed,
- availability of information to authorized persons in front of the service user,
- full automation when exchanging information with the service user,
- availability of information to risk managers who provide services,
- compatibility with all operating systems and browsers,
- protection of data used exclusively for security purposes.
- transparency of the act drafting process and risk management.
Risk assessment in the protection of persons, property and business is regulated by the Law in the manner prescribed by the valid standard in the field of private security.
Risk assessment in the protection of persons, property and business is not performed for users of services: protection of persons; protection of residential buildings; protection of public gatherings at which the guarding service is performed only by security officers; protection of micro legal entities and entrepreneurs.