Did you know that 50% of people over the age of 60 cannot get up on their own after a fall, but need someone’s help?
In medicine, the concept of the “golden hour” is known as period of time following a traumatic injury, which means that for a person who has sustained trauma, professional medical treatment in the first hour is of critical importance.
Therefore, a quick reaction is one of the most important factors in preventing the further health complications or even a fatal outcome.
The endangered person has a better chance of recovery if professional medical treatment is provided as soon as possible from the moment the health problem occurs.
When a sudden health issues occurs, every second counts. There are a number of situations in which the Medical Panic Button can play a key role and it is especially recommended for:
- elderly people living alone;
- people who have a higher risk of falls, such as people with arthritis, Parkinson’s disease, chronic fainting;
- people who have chronic disease, such as epilepsy, dementia, arthritis, muscle diseases, heart conditions, etc .;
The medical panic button provides a number of benefits to service users through:
- the fastest possible response in case of sudden health issues;
- possibility to react 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year;
- ease of use and reliability of the device;
- a sense of calm for users and their loved ones as well;
- allowing the users to keep the privacy and remain independent in the comfort of their own home.