Design of electronic security systems
“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail!”
The precondition for successful business is the safety of persons and property.
The planning of the electronic security system is performed on the basis of the Risk Assessment Act in the protection of persons, property and business, made according to the standard of the series SRPS A.L2.003. Based on the prepared Plan of the electronic security system and special requirements of the owner or user of the facility, the project task is prepared. The terms of reference determine all the parameters necessary for the design of the electronic security system, and in particular:
- type of electronic security;
- place of electronic security center(control panels, exchanges, digital video recorders, etc.);
- place of devices and equipment (detectors, cameras and sensors);
- installation method (connection cables).
The design of the electronic security system includes:
- implementation of the electronic security system plan;
- selection of devices and equipment;
- creation of project documentation.